So I had this crazy annoying break-out at 13 and since then I’ve had a ton of recommendations for my acne/pimples.
Some I did.
Some I didn’t even wanna think of.
You wouldn’t believe the amount of
supposedly ‘natural‘ treatments out there (even a urine treatment *eek*).
But lately, I’ve settled down to my top 3 which are definitely the best for my skin.
I love the tomato and brown sugar combination as a face scrub and exfoliant because it…
- Cleanses the skin (sugar is great for that).
- Gives a healthy glow.
- Removes dead skin and unclogs pores.
- Get an extra strong and fresh tomato.
- Slice a little part of the tomato.
- Sprinkle a little brown sugar on the surface of the tomato.
- Use it to scrub your face.
- Leave it on for 5 -10 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water and VIOLA!
This facial scrub is great for guys and girls alike.
Try it out and comment results.
What’s your best facial scrub or exfoliant?