Hey! Hey! Lovely People.
Great news…I got nominated for another award. Ah!
Thanks so so much Ashley for nominating me! Your blog really inspires me. So keep on blogging no matter what. Okay?
Also be sure to check her blog out, you won’t regret it.
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person who nominated you.
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world.
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question.
3 things that motivate me to blog:
- My passion to inspire people. I’ve always had this passion and I struggled with it because at some point in my life I lacked self esteem. But as I grew especially in my walk with Christ. I was more open to talk to people, give advice, voluteer to share the word at my church’s teenage gathering and the rest. Being able to also do that here is the greatest opportunity.
- My confidence in Christ. When I gave my life to Christ a few years back, I struggled big time. I still wanted to live the way I liked but it seemed wrong. Bit when I became more confident of who I was in Christ I wanted everyone to know and find out that fact too.
- I love writing. It is just a new way for people to see into your soul and feelings without voicing them out.
3 people that motivate me to blog:
- God – I do all my blog posts for Him, because of Him and with His help.
- Joseph Solomon – Because he was practically the first person I watched that brought a new dimension of being a Christian on YouTube for me. I also didn’t know that there were guys out there confident to speak about God like that. His website is right here.
- IamYeychi– I got to know about her through her IG page. At the time I didn’t know you could have your own blog or website for free and be able to put up stuff you had to say for others to see. So she inspired me in so many different ways.
I hope to improve the world by:
Inspiring growing up kids to live for Christ and to also love others because I think that’s what the world is lacking.
Great People that can live the right way boldly and show love to others no matter who they are.
What is your favorite book or piece to read and why?
My favorite piece will forever (maybe not forever but at least for now) be The Mark of the lion series by Francine Rivers. I felt life, faith and God through those 3 books. I understood what it truly means to live for God or at least live the right way despite the challenges of life -the death, pain, persecution…everything. I’ve never felt that way through a book(s).
My challenging question:
What gets you through the hard times?And have you got any example of a time like that and how you got through it?
Thanks for reading to the end! Be sure to check out the bloggers above before you leave.